ORDERING PRODUCT DETAILS
For information on ordering, please follow these instructions.
- If you have received a payment confirmation from RBS WorldPay (or PayPal), please rest assured that your order is being processed normally.
- After your payment transaction has completed, you should receive an Order Confirmation email from us. You should also receive a separate Payment Confirmation email from RBS WorldPay (or PayPal). If you require confirmation of receipt of your order, or any other information, please forward one of these messages to us with your query.
- If you receive any specific error message from RBS WorldPay (or PayPal), please let us know. Most payment problems are because your card details were not fully verified, rather than there being insufficient funds available.
- To verify with your online or paper payment card statement, the description line should specify 'MusicScotland' if any transaction with us has completed.
- At the final stage of our checkout payment process, you may be asked to set up or verify further personal security information - for example using the Verified By Visa or Mastercard SecureCode processes. These extra security measures are put in place by your payment card company to prevent fraud, and are for your own protection. Please consult your payment card provider if you have problems with this stage, as this personal security data will apply to other payments you make online with this card.
- You may wish to try your order again at a later time. If you still experience a problem with the payment stage after trying again, please contact us by email with the EXACT error message which you experienced and we may be able to help you further - please be specific.
- This page gives more help on error messages or following up on payments.
- If you have placed a confirmed order with us and would like to follow this up, please allow the maximum despatch and delivery times shown on the product page at the time of your order.
- Despatch is next working day, and normally the subsequent time for UK delivery is 1-2 working days, and 3-7 working days for international customers.
- Contact us by email - please remember to include the date and delivery surname of your order, and also (if possible) your RBS WorldPay, PayPal or MusicScotland confirmation email or order reference.
- We will respond by email within two working days with the despatch and delivery status of your order, to the email address you provided when ordering.
The Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2010 worldwide DVD is now available. This title is also available to order on audio CD. See all other Edinburgh Tattoo titles on CD & worldwide DVD. On worldwide DVD, these run from 2003, with The Pipes And Drums 2000-2010, highlights of 1996-2002 and the 5DVD box set 1998-2002. On audio CD, these run from 2001, plus 1998 and highlights 1995-2005. We regret that we are unable to source any Tattoo titles on DVD or CD prior to these dates, nor those from the shows performed in Australia. We no longer supply any PAL or NTSC Tattoo videos. Much of the music featured on these BBC TV series is performed by Peatbog Faeries. Please do! We publish many customer reviews here, and our service and products are independently rated by feefo. We would also like to hear if you found a particular part of our website confusing, lacking in information or inaccurate - contact us by email. Try our advanced search to locate a CD, DVD or book product, using short and specific keywords such as the album or artist name, tune, song, instrument or catalogue number. If you cannot find any suitable title this way, we are probably unable to get hold of it from our suppliers. However we are continually expanding our selection with back catalogue music as well as new releases. Contact us by email to check, if you prefer. This depends on the format support of your DVD player - more information here on PAL/NTSC formats and Region encoding. Please note that we cannot accept returns of opened DVDs which are not compatible with your player. The information we maintain on artists is shown on our product pages - for further details try a general Google web search on their name. We do not maintain performance dates, telephone, email or other contacts for artists - please try their website, Facebook page or recording company instead. Our sheet music titles and printed music books are listed here and also here. We do not currently have complete tune or song contents listings for all of these books. If you cannot find what you are looking for here, search Google for Sheet Music Plus, Musicroom or Scotch Snap for more printed music. We are rarely able to answer this for specific products, as this mainly depends on the producers of the title supplying us again. If the title is more than a few years old and has been deleted by the producer, it is unlikely to be re-released. There is a small chance that, if the title is a recent release, it may just be temporarily out of stock - in this case, please check back again a week later to the same catalogue page. Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly news of re-released titles. We cannot send you our catalogue in printed form, due to its size - we supply over 4,000 products. Our searchable online catalogue will always be more up-to-date and detailed than any printed one we could produce. For a full list of the titles which are currently available from us, please see our printable sitemap. We do not have any authority to allow permission regarding copyright in any of the products which we feature - please contact the record company, artist or producer of the title directly for this permission. We do not currently provide mp3 (or other formats of digital music) to download to your iPod, iTunes or other players and software. If you would like us to make downloads available at some point in the future, please contact us by email. Song lyrics or translations are sometimes included with CD sleeve notes, however this is not always evident from the outer packaging and so not always indicated on our catalogue pages. We are unable to publish or supply song lyrics or translations separately from these sleeve notes, and we can rarely identify song titles from fragments of the lyrics - you may find an a song title using Google. You can then use our advanced search to find recordings of the song. No, sorry, these cannot be despatched separately and are not available in dog-proof format.
- Series Five will be broadcast on BBC Scotland and BBC Four in late September 2011, with a PAL DVD release in early December 2011.
- Series Four is available complete now on PAL DVD and three CD volumes.
- Series Three is available complete now on PAL DVD and two CD volumes.
- Series Two will be released on PAL DVD in late September 2011.
- Series One (The Original) is available complete now on PAL DVD and three CD volumes.
- The Highland Sessions are available complete now on PAL DVD.